CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blog Your Heart Out - September



I am a huge fan of Stephanie Howell. Today has been a rough day so when I saw her BYH post I knew I needed to do one myself.

1. Sometimes I remember a time when I thought I could do more than change diapers and end brotherly fights.

2. Sometimes things are not really good for you but they sure are fun.

3. Sometimes you need to keep some things to yourself.

4. Sometimes I need to remind myself that "no" is a complete sentence.

5. Sometimes I need a nap way more than the boys do.

6. Sometimes I want to give up and walk away into the woods like our crazy cat did.

7. Sometimes all it takes is a smile from one of my boys to remind me of why I try so hard to stay home with them.

EDITED TO ADD: Apparently this never posted. So it's BYHO Septemberish. Tee hee hee.

1 comment:

Stephanie Howell said...

oh my gosh i LOVE this list. and i identify it with every single bit of it. is it wrong that the crazy cat part made me laugh out loud? sending you big hugs and love. xoxo